Something a little different today. I was given this award by Helen Ginger of Straight from Hel. Thanks very much. Helen is a freelance novel editor and blogger. If you don't follow her blog, Straight from Hel, be sure to check it out.
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Display the award logo on your blog site.
3. Tell us five of your favorite words and why you like them, (add as many as you like).
4. Pass the award on to three bloggers you feel are excellent literacy builders, and link to their sites.
5. Contact the bloggers you’ve chosen and let them know about the award.
On to the meat of the matter...
Five Favorite Words and Why:
chocolate (because I can only read about it)
finished (because it always feels good to complete a project)
yes (because I'm not fond of rejection)
propitious (because a good friend used to use that word every day and it brings back good memories)
waterfall (because it's the perfect description of what a waterfall does)
Mason Canyon of Thoughts in Progress a great destination for authors on book blog tours
Debi Ohi of Inky Girl a super resource for writers
Carole Anne Carr of Carole Anne Carr blog. She's a writer of children's historical fiction and her blog offers info and thoughts on a variety of topics of interest to writers.
Check them out.... and have a great day. Thanks again Helen!