What did we ever do before blogging? Blogs open valuable lines of communication with customers/clients, associates and potential customers/clients, and a good blog allows you to reach these people faster and easier than past communication systems. Here are some of the reasons you should blog about your business
1. Announce the launch of your business or of new products and services much quicker and more economically that use a paper launch.
2. If you post interesting and valuable articles to your blog a couple of times per week, you'll keep your customers/clients interested in your business and what you are doing.
3. Use your blog to ensure you customers are well informed. By being the business in your category that provides customers and clients the information they need and when they need it, you just may get that next order rather than it going to a competitor.
4. Customer service is hard to come by lately. Through your blog you can increase your customer service in many ways. One way is to ask for their input on how you can serve them better. You can also conduct polls to keep up to date on the needs of your customers. Many times you can head off complaints in this manner.
5.Blog about your businesses to let your customers know about specials and discounts. If you post early information that will save them time and money, you'll find that you have made some loyal followers.
6. Finally, one of the most important reasons to blog about your business is increase your communication and connection with your clients/customers.