We're always looking for ways to gain attention for our businesses. A blog has many benefits. Some of them are:
1. Informing your customers/clients about you and your business. Today, people look on the Internet first when trying to find a product or service. Be there and let people know about you. If you don't have a presence on the Internet, they will probably choose a competitor.
2. Offer information about new products or services the day you think of them. You don't have to wait to develop paper ads to mail out. Include as much detail as you want.
3. Notify customers when you have special deals going on or when you have discounted items. Keep your customers/clients informed instantly.
4. Reach more people for fewer advertising dollars.
5. Increase communication with your customers and increase customer service. Insert polls into your blog to determine what your customers want and encourage comments to open channels of communication.
6. Provide help to a customer instantly. If you receive a comment with a question in it, you can meet that customer's needs instantly by making the answer to that question the topic of your next blog.
Let's hear from you. What benefits have you found in blogging for your business?